Free: Home Buyer Workshop
Tuesday Sept. 12, 2017
6:00 - 7:00 pm
Meadows Credit Union
2401 Plum Grove Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
Start Your Journey to Your New Home
This free workshop event is designed to provide essential tips and information for first-time home buyers, and those who just need a refresher course can find this event helpful too. Presented by Director of Mortgage Services, Ted Niedbalec, this free workshop at the credit union will cover:
- Your credit score - getting it ready
- How to qualify and what loans are available
- The home buying process
- Your first mortgage: application to closing
- How to research homes, neighborhoods, and schools with HOMEAdvantage
- And be available to answer specific questions
Light refreshments will be served.
Receive a $400 Closing Credit
Plus, when you attend this workshop and close on a mortgage with MCU by 6/30/2018, we'll credit you $400 at closing.
About Ted Niedbalec
Ted Niedbalec has been helping MCU members finance their new home since 2009. He has been awarded the Chicago Magazine 5 Star Professional Award 2011-2016.